Field Use Guidelines
We are all committed to provide high quality, safe-playing surfaces for our multi-use athletic ball fields, but we need the help and consideration of all user groups in protecting the turf/infield from excessive damage due to game and practice activities. The turf/infield is the safety surface for the athletic fields. If any of the following conditions occur scheduled games and practices must be canceled or postponed.
Ball Field Use Guidelines:
- Standing water on the field of play.
- Soil Saturation:
- Walking on turf/infield causes water to surface
- Walking on turf/infield on heels causes indentions
- Steady downpour of rain during/on game or practice day, which could cause damage to turf/infield or injury to participant
- Audible thunder or visible lightning
- Visibility (darkness)